Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the European location for the World G8 Summit on AIDS is compromised, Cape Town is hurriedly chosen to host. But Scimitar, an impenetrable militant Islamic cell based on the tip of Africa, has other plans. Led by Sayeed Dhatri, a Cape Town-born Muslim, and advised by Tariq Dar, the key strategist and quartermaster of the global terror war against the West, the cell plots to raze the grand hotel where the world's leaders are scheduled to gather for their final press conference. Alerted by the CIA, the National Intelligence Agency assigns its best officers, Tau Molepe and Gerry Viljoen - an African and an Afrikaner, and staunch friends and colleagues - to neutralize the threat. The two must delve into the dangerous underground world of international terror, navigating complex schemes and dedicated Muslim insurgents in an attempt to keep the leaders of the Free World safe. But matter what they do, Tau and Gerry always find themselves one step behind their target and time is running out fast.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Kohll is a South African writer who divides his time between South Africa and the UK. 'Good Hope' is his second book.
- Author(s)Malcolm Kohll
- PublisherUnion Bridge Books
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnion Bridge Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.