All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA go-to manual for any horse owner, this book addresses a range of equine behavioural problems, from the mild - refusing to stand still or tail rubbing, for example - to the severe, such as rearing under saddle or attacking other horses. With topics broken into four main categories - bad habits in the stable, on the ground, under saddle, and on the road - ted rancher and horse book author Heather Smith Thomas dissects each issue by addressing the source of the problem, providing practical solutions, and discussing what to do if the fix doesn't stick.
- Author BiographyHeather Smith Thomas and her husband raise beef cattle and horses on a ranch in the mountains of eastern Idaho. Heather writes regularly for more than 25 farm and livestock magazines and about 30 horse publications. She has sold more than 11,000 stories and articles, and has published 20 books including The Horse Conformation Handbook.
- Author(s)Heather Smith Thomas
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationNorth Pomfret
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Weight567 g
- Width179 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.