All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves a Christmas cookie! Here are the best of the best from Good Housekeeping 75 delicious triple-tested holiday recipes, from Chocolate Chunk and Gingerbread Cutouts to Mint Peppermint Sticks and Razzy-Jazzy Thumbprints. Whether you're an expert baker or an enthusiastic home cook, this treasure trove of cookies, including do-ahead tips and easy decorating and gift-wrapping ideas, will ensure that everything you make tastes and looks amazing.
- Author BiographyGood Housekeeping magazine is an American icon of consumer protection and quality assurance. Each issue reaches 24 million readers and, with 15 editions published worldwide, is an internationally recognized brand. An award-winning chef and well-known journalist, Susan Westmoreland produces Good Housekeeping 's food features. She also manages the Test Kitchen as Food Director, where the hundreds of recipes that appear in the magazine each year are developed and perfected through triple-testing. She has also made numerous appearance on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, The Early Show, and on Food Network television. She was named the James Beard Foundation's Editor of the Year.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGood Housekeeping
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.