All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creamiest mac 'n' cheese to the easiest apple pie ever, these are dishes like mom used to make but updated for today's kitchens. Good Housekeeping shares its favorite recipes (plus mouthwatering photos) for urishing, home-style food that will warm body and soul. Steaming, tasty soups offer TLC in every spoonful. Oodles of odles, blanketed in flavorful sauces and toppings, provide plenty of delectable comfort. Delicious stews, classic casseroles, savory pies, and slow-cooking dinners brim with hearty goodness. And happiness is a yummy dessert like Cocoa Brownies studded with mini chocolate chips. Try any of these, and start cooking up new family favorites. Of course, everything is triple-tested in the world-famous Good Housekeeping kitchens, so you kw you'll get great results.Recipes include: * New England Clam Chowder * Cajun Meatloaf * Potato Gratin with Gruyere * Sausage and Pepper Baked Ziti * Salsa Verde Enchiladas * Tuna Melt with Carrot-Raisin Salad * Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Panini * and many more!
- Author BiographyGood Housekeeping magazine is an American icon of consumer protection and quality assurance. Each issue reaches 24 million readers and, with 15 editions published worldwide, it is an internationally recognized brand that sets the standard to which all other women's service magazines aspire.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Out-of-print date07/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width184 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGood Housekeeping
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.