All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind yourself short of time or energy? Easy Does It...has everything you need to rustle up recipes with minimal cooking times and maximum flavour. Keep the family happy with a classic carbonara, wow your friends with a saffron paella, or save the day with a speedy salmon curry for an emergency midweek meal. Both experienced and vice cooks will enjoy creating these mouth-watering recipes, triple-tested so they work first time, every time. Each recipe includes preparation time, cooking time and serving suggestions. From classic recipes to exotic dishes and simple suppers to devilishly good desserts, dinner will never be a chore again. Word count: 30,000
- Author BiographyThe Good Housekeeping Institute was created in 1924 to provide readers of Good Housekeeping magazine with expert family health advice, consumer advice and delicious easy-to-follow recipes. Their team of experts ensure that up-to-date research and information on all current health and nutrition matters is readily available and easy to understand.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleGood Housekeeping
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.