All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- Description* Directory includes over 100 plants * Practical advice on gardening techniques * Easy to follow kw-how for all budding gardeners This practical introduction to filling pots and containers will guide you through all the basic techniques you need to get started. The book will help you choose pots and containers, with advice on choosing plants, designing containers, potting and repotting plants, mulching, weeding, pruning, staking and supporting, general care and maintenance. The directory is helpfully divided into indoor and outdoor plants, with sections including flowering plants, ornamental grasses and foliage plants, evergreen plants and fruit for containers. Essential information is given on germination, spacing, pots and containers and time to maturity. Other books in this new series include: Easy to Grow! Herbs, Easy to Grow! Flowers and Easy to Grow! Vegetables.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- Series TitleEasy to Grow!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.