CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an indulgent compilation of 100 chocolate recipes. There are ideas for all occasions - from midweek desserts to cakes, treats and biscuits to classic fruit and nut dishes. Something to satisfy every chocoholic mood and moment. Over 100 triple-tested recipes in a new full-colour cookery series, featuring the most popular recipes from the GH Institute Kitchens - tried, tested, trusted recipes that are guaranteed to work first time every time. Other titles in the Easy to Make! series: 'Low GI' (9781843406549), 'Family Meals in Minutes' (9781843406556), 'Salads & Dressings' (9781843406563), 'Speedy Meals' (9781843406570), 'Chicken' (9781843406587), 'BBQs & Grills' (9781843406600), 'Christmas' (9781843406617), 'Slow Cook' (9781843406518) and 'Cupcakes, Muffins & Brownies' (9781843406525).
- Author BiographyThe Good Housekeeping Institute uses purpose-built domestic test kitchens and work with a team of leading home economists to develop delicious recipes - each one guaranteed to work first time, every time. Every recipe is tested three times before it can be published and all books carry the Tried * Tested * Trusted seal of approval. Good Housekeeping Cookery Book (ISBN 1843401150) was C&B's bestselling title in 2004/5 with over 60,000 copies sold to date.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication12/01/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEasy to Make! S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Weight382 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.