All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSoups have always been loved for their versatility, ease and resourcefulness. Whether you want to use up leftovers, create an appetising course for a dinner party or prepare tomorrow's lunch for the family, soups are welcome on the table anytime. If you're craving a soothing winter warmer or a refreshing lunch on a hot day, Easy to Make! Soups will inspire you to pull out your stockpot and start cooking. Over 100 triple-tested recipes in a new full-colour cookery series, featuring the most popular recipes from the GH Institute Kitchens - tried, tested, trusted recipes that are guaranteed to work first time every time. Other titles in the Easy to Make! series: 'Everyday Family Meals' (9781843406464), 'Healthy Meals in Minutes' (9781843406495), 'Cakes & Bakes' (9781843406419), 'Wok & Stir Fry' (9781843406433), 'Meat-Free Meals' (9781843406440), 'One Pot' (9781843406457), 'Pies, Pies, Pies' (9781843406471), 'Puddings & Desserts' (9781843406488) and 'Roasts' (9781843406501).
- Author BiographyThe Good Housekeeping Institute was created in 1924 to provide readers of Good Housekeeping magazine with expert consumer advice and delicious easy-to-follow recipes. These ideals still hold true today.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEasy to Make! S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content NoteOver 100 colour photographs
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.