All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn need of food fast but hungry for something better than fast food? Good Housekeeping comes to the rescue, with 225 built-for-speed dishes that are fun and delicious. This cookbook's got you covered for every meal, and more: up-and-at-'em breakfasts, flash bites and beverages, soups and salads, mains that even n-chefs can master, a host of side attractions, and sweet treats. Fuel up in the morning with Sunrise Toast, with eggs and avocado; munch on Warm Spinach Dip or Parmesan-Herb Fries; sip a refreshing Lemon Julep; enjoy a warming Minestrone (time-saving shortcuts included), and dine on Steaks with Red Wine, Crunchy Pretzel Chicken, and Shrimp and Rice. Menu ideas throughout make planning simple even for special occasions like a Pool Party, Movie Night, or a TGIF Bash. Mealtime has never been so easy!
- Author BiographyAn award-winning chef and well-known journalist, Susan Westmoreland producesGood Housekeeping's food features.She also manages the test kitchen, where the hundreds of recipes that appear in the magazine each year are developed and perfected through triple testing. She has also made numerous appearances on NBC'sToday Show, Good Morning America, the CBSEarly Show, and on Food Network Television. In 2001, she was named the James Beard Foundation s Editor of the Year.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHearst Communications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.