All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo words sum up my summer in paradise-Evan Ashford. I have a life back home I must return to, though my heart battles this reality. What started as a carefree summer fling has become so much more. Evan has become so much more. He's become everything. Cupping his face, I stare into his deep blue eyes, wanting to lose myself once more... needing to kw he feels this too. Although our connection won't stop the summer's end from rushing toward us or silence the demons Evan battles, I have faith our love can overcome the obstacles that will undoubtedly arise from us choosing to be together. I still worry... Will our good intentions be good eugh? But I'm all in, willing to take the risk, kwing he can destroy my heart if I'm wrong. Like a riptide, I was forever changed by one woman-Mallory Wray. Our eyes meet and we spend a moment looking into the others', reading the fear and the love that mingles within. I move slowly down and kiss her forehead, her se, her eyelids, her cheeks, and her chin before I kiss her lips again-soft and gentle, t rushed, but sensual. She smiles and I die inside kwing that I won't get to see her face every day. I've been spoiled by this sweet angel giving me all her days and nights. I possessively take hold of her wrists and like so many times before, the air stills as our connection intensifies. I can't help myself when it comes to her. I kiss her. Rain pours down harder and I wrap my arms around her, engulfing her body, her love, her soul.
- Author BiographyS.L. Scott is a former high-tech account manager with a journalism degree pursuing her passion for telling stories. She spends her days escaping into her characters and letting them lead her on their adventures. Live music shows, harvesting jalapenos and eating homemade guacamole are her obsessions she calls hobbies. Scott lives in the beautiful Texas hill country of Austin with her husband, two young sons, two Papillons and a bowl full of Sea Monkeys. Her novels include Naturally, Charlie, Good Vibrations, and A Prior Engagement. She welcomes your notes at email@example.com.
- Author(s)S L Scott
- PublisherS. L. Scott
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintS. L. Scott
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.