All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionGood Kids, Big Events, & Matching T-Shirts invites youth leaders into a game-changing conversation. It helps them create and sustain a ministry to youth that is fueled by an effective, contagious relationship with God and others. Writer and youth worker David Hertweck makes great discoveries with fellow youth leaders while moving through three pivotal points: Are youth becoming fluent in the gospel? Are youth Spirit-dependent? Do youth have biblical community? Hertweck, a veteran youth worker, explains that if those who work in student ministry celebrate some wins while unintentionally missing the big picture--new life in Christ--students will believe the wrong things count. That could have ermous implications for how today's kids live out their faith w and as adults. When youth leaders choose to refocus on these values, they are heeding Jesus' command to make disciples. The teens in their groups will thrive both w and later.
- Author BiographyDavid Hertweck is a New York youth ministry worker who is passionate about helping church youth workers create and sustain disciple-making environments marked by gospel fluency, Spirit dependency, and biblical community. He and his wife Erin have three daughters. They currently reside in Syracuse, New York.About the Foreword Author Doug Fields has been a pastor to teenagers and ministry leaders for over thirty years. After graduating from Vanguard University in 1984, he received his MDiv from Fuller Theological Seminary. He served at South Coast Community Church in Newport Beach, California, for eleven years before he became the youth and teaching pastor at Saddleback Church for eighteen years. Doug is the author of over fifty books, including the award-winning Purpose Driven Youth Ministry. A prolific blogger and speaker, Fields is an adjunct professor at Azusa Pacific University. He and his wife, Cathy, have three children. They reside in Lake Forest, California.
- Author(s)David Hertweck
- PublisherMy Healthy Church
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMy Healthy Church
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDoug Fields
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.