All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionGood Laboratory Practices for Forensic Chemistry ackwledges the limitations that often challenge the validity of data and resultant conclusions. Eight chapters examine current practices in analytical chemistry as well as business practices, guidelines and regulations in the pharmaceutical industry to offer improvements to current practices in forensic chemistry. It discusses topics ranging from good manufacturing practices (GMP), good laboratory practices (GLP), the International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH), quality assurance (QA), and quality risk management (QRM), among others. This book is a guide for scientists, professors, and students interested in expanding their kwledge of forensic chemistry.
- Author BiographyDr. Thomas Catalano obtained his Ph.D. in pharmaceutical sciences at St. John's University in Queens, New York. He started his forensic career as a member of the New York City Police Department (NYPD) Crime Laboratory doing testing in various areas including drugs, gunshot residue, arson investigation, blood alcohol determination, glass analysis, soil comparison, inks and dyes analysis, paint chip analysis and explosive residue. Dr. Catalano published seven articles on various subjects while a member of the NYPD Crime Laboratory. After his time at the NYPD Crime Laboratory, he moved on to a career within the pharmaceutical industry, where he has held various positions-including the Global Sr. Director of Analytical R&D-with major pharmaceutical companies such as G.D. Searle, Pharmacia, Pfizer, and Theravance, giving him vast experience in providing analytical support to dosage forms, drug substances and biologicals. Dr. Catalano has made significant contributions to the development and registration of many products that are currently on the market. He is not only an expert in analytical chemistry but also in the FDA Guidances, guidelines, and work processes that are applicable to forensic chemistry. Currently, Dr. Catalano is president of PharmChem Analytical Consultants LLC., a consulting company that provides service to the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and forensic chemistry.
- Author(s)Thomas Catalano
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Pharmaceutical Science and Drug Development
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight175 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.