All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Orleans, 1838. When Benjamin January suddenly finds that his services playing pia at extravagant balls held by the city's wealthy are longer required, he ends up agreeing to accompany sugar planter Henri Viellard and his young wife, Chloe, on a mission to Washington to find a missing friend. Plunged into a murky world, it soon becomes clear that while it is very possible the Viellards' friend is dead, his enemies are very much alive - and ready to kill anyone who gets in their way.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hambly holds a degree in medieval history from the University of California and has written novels in many genres, from mysteries to science fiction and fantasy. Married to science fiction writer George Alec Effinger, she lives in Los Angeles and teaches at a local college. READER BIO Kirsten Potter, a graduate of Boston University's School for the Arts, has performed on stage, film, and television. An award-winning audiobook narrator, Kirsten has won AudioFile Earphones Awards for The Snowball and her performance as Barbara in Major Barbara. Her other titles include Madapple, a Booklist Editors' Choice for Best Audiobook 2008. Kirsten has received recognition from the American Academy of Achievement and the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts, and numerous regional awards.
- Author(s)Barbara Hambly
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Kirsten Potter
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time598
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.