All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Good Manner Alphabets (how to be a super polite kid!), makes learning good manners as easy as the ABCs. This AWESOME 36-page book includes a Good Manners Certificate at the end, signed by Sapo! Each page will transform a child from an ordinary kid into an EXTRODINARY one. After all, people are t born with good manners, good manners have to be taught. And what better way to teach good manners than with the alphabets. Smaller children can memorize one line sentences, while older kids recite paragraphs.
- Author BiographyOphelia S. Lewis is a poet, essayist, and creative writer who writes for both grown-up audiences and children. Besides writing, she loves to read, watch sports, play video games and cross-stitch. Most of her cross-stitch needlepoint of interesting subjects are auctioned to fund the different humanitarian projects she's involved with-Better Day Academy school building project in Liberia, West Africa www.betterdayacademy.wordpress.com), Sapo Booksfor-Kids Campaign, and PJ's and Blanket Project in Brooklyn Center, MN (www.pjsandblanketproject.org). GMA is Ms. Lewis' second children's book, but she's working on more; including Korlu Learns to Fly, and her newest series, Adventures at Camp Pootie-Cho. Please visit her website (www.ophelialewis.com) for updates. Ms. Lewis lives with her family in Georgia.
- Author(s)Ophelia S Lewis
- PublisherVillage Tales Publishing
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVillage Tales Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.