All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalm your mind and body before bedtime by taking a journey around the world with this kids yoga storybook. Say good night to the animals of the world! Join six Kids Yoga Stories characters as you perch like a bald eagle, crouch like a tiger, and curl up like a sloth. The book includes a list of Kids Yoga Poses and a Parent Guide with tips on creating a successful bedtime experience. Recommended for toddlers and preschoolers (ages 2 to 5). Learn something new, explore movement, and unwind together before bedtime! Buy the matching Good Night, Animal World Bedtime Yoga Cards on KidsYogaStories.com!
- Author BiographyGiselle Shardlow draws from her experiences as a teacher, traveler, mother, and yogi to write her yoga-inspired children's books. This story was inspired by her passion for integrating yoga and healthy bedtime habits. She lives in Boston with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Giselle Shardlow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emily Gedzyk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.