All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLift the flaps and watch the pictures transform in this bedtime adventure. Come with Little Bunny on a nighttime adventure through the forest. Open the flaps to change the pictures along the way, revealing some woodland friends who help Little Bunny conquer his fear of the dark. Adorable illustrations and a heartwarming story combine to make this a perfect book for bedtime.
- Author BiographyEmily Hawkins is an editor who has worked in children's publishing for many years. Her writing includes Oceanology in the best-selling 'OlogyTM series. She lives in London. John Butler originally trained as an art teacher, but decided that his real passion was illustration. He now works as a wildlife illustrator and has created artwork for Horse. He lives in Tunbridge Wells, England.
- Author(s)Emily Hawkins
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChanging Picture Books
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width259 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Butler
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,Lift-the-flap book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.