All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionMany of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions and rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place. Featuring many iconic aspects of the city--from art deco architecture and its Latin community to its sparkling beaches and the nearby Everglades--this board book is a celebration of the people and places that make Miami unique.
- Author BiographyLisa Bolivar Martinez has more than 15 years of marketing experience in the United States Hispanic and Latin American markets. She has been responsible for the marketing and advertising of brands such as Blockbuster Entertainment, Ericsson, and United Airlines. Matthew Martinez is a writer and real estate expert who has contributed to the Boston Globe, the Boston Herald, the Daily Business Review, the Miami Herald, Money, Realty Times, Reuters, and the Wall Street Journal. He is the author of Investing in Apartment Buildings. They live in Miami.
- Author(s)Lisa Bolivar Martinez,Matthew Martinez
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationYarmouth Port
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.