All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTouching upon some of South Carolina's most beloved places and attractions, this delightful book features Hilton Head, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Columbia, Greenville, Pawley's Island, lighthouses, shrimp boats, fishing, local foods, plantations, sea life, Riverbank Zoo, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Orleans, Massachusetts. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod & the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts. Illustrator Cooper Kelly grew up in Connecticut and New York City and currently lives in Paris, France. He works in a variety of styles and has illustrated for a wide range of clients in adult and children's publishing. He has illustrated about a dozen titles in the Good Night Our World series so far, including the best-selling Good Night Beach and Good Night Zoo.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Cooper Kelly,Mark Jasper
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Night Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeTo 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.