All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to South Dakota! This colorful board book takes young readers on a tour South Dakota s most treasured destinations, including Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Deadwood, Mount Rushmore, Badlands National Park, Black Hills National Forest, Wind Cave National Park, Missouri River, Falls Park, Corn Palace, fishing, hiking, wildlife, and the Great Plains Zoo.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Orleans, Massachusetts. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod & the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, Massachusetts. Ruth Palmer is an experienced and extremely versatile illustrator working in all areas, but mainly in packaging design, publishing and educational children's books. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble,Mark Jasper,Ruth Palmer
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Night Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeTo 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.