All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionMany of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions, and rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place. Featuring all new illustrations, this completely revised edition highlights many of the Lone Star state's most iconic places, including NASA's Johnson Space Station, the Alamo, the Gulf of Mexico, Dallas, Houston, and Texas wildlife, such as longhorn cattle and prairie dogs.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble, is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of many books in the Good Night Books series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Sandwich, MA. Mark Jasper is the author of many books in the Good Night Our World series, The Cape Cod Christmas Cookbook, Haunted Cape Cod and the Islands, and Haunted Inns of New England. He lives in Sandwich, MA. Illustrator Cooper Kelly grew up in Connecticut and New York City and currently lives in Paris, France. He works in a variety of styles and has illustrated for a wide range of clients in adult and children s publishing. He has illustrated about a dozen titles in the Good Night Books series so far, including the best-selling Good Night Beach and Good Night Dump Truck and the recently published Good Night Pirate Ship.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Veno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.