All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions, and rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place. Featuring the Salt Lake City skyline, five national parks, the Great Salt Lake, the Rocky Mountains, and Salt Lake Temple, this book is a fun and educational exploration of many of Utah's most interesting places.
- Author BiographyAdam Gamble is a writer, a photographer, and a publisher. He is the author of several titles in the Good Night Our World series, In the Footsteps of Thoreau, and A Public Betrayed. He lives in Dennis, Massachusetts. Anne Rosen is the illustrator of Provincetown: Stories from Lands End and When Santa Clause Met Sandy Claws. She lives in Truro, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Adam Gamble
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Note20 colour illus
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne Rosen
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $11.42
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.87
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $14.62Trending at AU $15.17
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $20.06Trending at AU $24.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.