All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionMany of North America's most beloved regions are artfully celebrated in these board books designed to soothe children before bedtime while instilling an early appreciation for the continent's natural and cultural wonders. Each book stars a multicultural group of people visiting the featured area's attractions and rhythmic language guides children through the passage of both a single day and the four seasons while saluting the iconic aspects of each place.
- Author BiographyDavid Adams is an actor, a producer, and a researcher at the University of Columbia. He lives in Vancouver, British Columbia. Joe Veno is an artist who has worked with Harcourt Brace, Hasbro, Houghton Mifflin, Milton Bradley, and Target. He is the illustrator of many books in the Good Night Our World series. He lives in Hamilton, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Anne Rosen,David J. Adams
- PublisherOur World of Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur World of Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Veno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.