All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDispensing priceless advice such as 'Never date someone in a band', 'Once a cheater, always a cheater', and 'When someone says they want you just for sex - chances are they want you just for sex', this hilarious parody of cliched, saccharine relationship books offers an inspiringly jaundiced view of love. Beautifully illustrated with images that appropriate scenes from a lifetime of failed relationships to produce intelligent, droll comments on the nature of love, this self-help book for the love-weary is ultimately informative, even if it is in unexpected ways.
- Author BiographyTed Meyer is the author of The Butt Hello and Shrink Yourself. He is a painter whose work has been shown in galleries around the world. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Ted Meyer
- PublisherSanta Monica Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2004
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSanta Monica Press
- Content Note1
- Weight158 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.