All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionFiction. Nick Knittel enchants with stories as dark and moving as your favorite Bruce Springsteen song. Characters maneuver their way through t only a dead-end town, but a dead-end existence. Caught in complex relationships friendships, marriages, and families they chronicle what it's like to be blue-collar and barely making it.
- Author BiographyRaised in Cincinnati, Ohio, Knittel pursued undergraduate studies in communications at Ohio University. In 2011, he received his MFA in Creative Writing from Fairfield University. Knittel currently works as a medical editor in Madison, Wisconsin. His collection of short stories, Good Things, was selected by finalist judge Charles Simic as the Fairfield University s Fairfield MFA Book Prize winner for 2011.
- Author(s)Nick Knittel
- PublisherNew Rivers Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Rivers Press
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.