All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on scriptural, patristic, historical, dogmatic, and liturgical foundations, this pioneering volume develops an Orthodox Christian model of stewardship. Rewned scholars explore the links among time, talents, and treasure and investigate concepts of stewardship from the early church to contemporary Orthodox Christianity in the United States.
- Author(s)Anthony Gabriel
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Weight315 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.