All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $23.08Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive global market, good customer experience isn't eugh. From one industry to ather, customers are demanding the 'wow' factor. They expect to be able to deal with organisations at any time, moving seamlessly between different channels, and they expect to encounter great customer experience at every point along the way. So how do you gain customers' trust and loyalty in an environment where they are writing the rules? The first step is to place them at the centre of your organisation, where they belong. A sustainable corporate culture depends on listening to your customers and those who engage with them. This isn't a once-off program where you can tick the box and move on, but a seismic shift in organisational thinking. In this ground-breaking book, industry strategist Isabella Villani offers practical advice, case studies and templates to give you a head start in designing, implementing and sustaining a 'wow' customer experience. This 'how-to' guide leverages industry data and insights to help you build new approaches that will transform your organisation's CX from good to great.
- Author BiographyIsabella Villani is a thought leader in customer experience, business transformation and omnichannel strategy. Over almost 20 years at the forefront of this expanding field, she has helped set new directions for organisations across various industries across Australia. She is recognised for her infectious passion and 'give before you get' approach to organisational problems.
- Author(s)Isabella Villani
- PublisherMajor Street Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHighett, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMajor Street Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.