Goodbye Back Pain: A Suffers Guide to Full Back Recovery and Future Prevention by Leonard J Faye D C (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who suffers with back pain needs to kw their correct diagsis. This book allows the reader to determine their problem through a series of yes and questions coupled with physical tests. Subsequent chapters make sure the sufferer understands the treatment possibilities and the practitioners that provide them. Home treatment, exercise, stretching and relaxation techniques are all discussed. Going under the 'blade' should always be a treatment of last resort. Goodbye Back Pain tells you how to avoid surgery and alleviate back pain in a sensible straight forward manner. Goodbye Back Pain is a great investment when compared to the tens of thousands of dollars one may spend on back surgery. Goodbye Back Pain also shows you how to prevent back pain. Tailor made for the millions who are prone to back ailments; this book simplifies and takes the mystery out of back pain suffering.
- Author BiographyFor more than 45 years, Dr. Leonard John Faye has led the transformation from the static, faith-based phase of chiropractic development, to the dynamic, functional evidence based paradigm. The author of a text book, chapters in recent text books, hundreds of published articles; Dr. Faye has organized previous technique chaos into a biomechanical model. In addition to his published writing, Dr. Faye has also presented more than 300 seminars all over the world and delivered lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students since 1967. Leonard John Faye graduated from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 1960, and is in active practice to this day. He practiced in England 15 for years, Canada for 11 and USA 22 years. He was the first chiropractor to be appointed by the Canadian Track and Field Team for the Olympics in 1984, held in Los Angeles. He is a founder member of the prestigious, multi-disciplinary American Back Society. He co-authored Motion Palpation and Chiropractic Technique - a text book used in the Chiropractic colleges today. He is married to Bernadette and they have 3 children; Dr. Heather, also a successful practicing chiropractor, Alan; a designer and Michael; a photographer.
- Author(s)Leonard J Faye D C
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.