All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack in grade five, Bridge, Tabitha and Emily made a pact. Never to fight, ever. Now, two years later, they're still best friends, but other things are changing. Bridge meets Sherm, and is soon excited and confused by her new, strange feelings. And when Emily starts texting pictures of herself to Patrick, Bridge and Tab find themselves complicit in a naive plan that quickly spirals out of control. And while the three friends navigate the challenges of their changing friendship, ather story-of betrayal and remorse-keeps you guessing until the very end. Goodbye Stranger is a tender and intricate story about friendships, and love, and the pain of sometimes making the wrong choices.
- Author BiographyRebecca Stead is the author of four novels: First Light, When You Reach Me (a New York Times bestseller and Newbery Medal winner), Liar & Spy (Guardian Children's Fiction Prize winner and New York Times bestseller) and, most recently, Goodbye Stranger. She lives in New York City with her family.
- Author(s)Rebecca Stead
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight226 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.