All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its first publication, this book was acclaimed as the standard text on this field of the law. Now for its fourth edition, it has been completely revised and expanded to take into account the new developments of the last five years. The book lays out both the framework of commercial law and the application of fundamental principles to typical business transactions. This unique combination of theory and practice is supplemented by specimen documents, tables of statutes, cases and conventions.
- Author BiographyRoy Goode is Emeritus Professor of Law at Oxford University and Emeritus Fellow of St John's College, Oxford. A retired Queen's Counsel and an Honorary Bencher of the Inner Temple, he has written and lectured extensively in the field of commercial law and transnational commercial law and has played a leading role in the drafting of international commercial law conventions. Ewan McKendrick is Herbert Smith Professor of English Private Law and a Pro-Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford. He is a Fellow of Lady Margaret Hall and a barrister at 3 Verulam Buildings, Grays' Inn.
- Author(s)Ewan McKendrick,Professor Sir Roy Goode
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight1718 g
- Width156 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.