All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Paterson has Scotch whisky running through his veins. His grandfather and father were both prominent in the Scotch whisky industry in Glasgow for decades before Richard joined a competing whisky brokerage firm to start his apprenticeship. But this is dry textbook on blending. Far from it. Humour, insight, history, a love of people and an abiding and evangelical passion inform every page. For the first time one of the world's foremost whisky blenders reveals how he rose through the ranks to top of his profession. He also candidly reveals some of the secrets of his craft and gives his thoughts on where he feels the industry is heading today. Lavishly illustrated in colour and black and white with black and white line artwork, this is destined to become a whisky classic and an essential item on every whisky lover's bookshelf.
- Author BiographyRichard Paterson is one of the world's most prominent whisky blenders working with Whyte & Mackay in Glasgow. Gavin D Smith is a leading whisky writer and journalist with several books on the subject to his credit.
- Author(s)Gavin D. Smith,Richard Paterson
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngel's Share
- Content Notecolour and black and white plates, 9 b/w line drawings, 1 map
- Weight839 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Drysdale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.