All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's closing time at the brewery. While the moon rises, the brewery crew-including three little otters (in charge of the water), a wort hog, and a hops wildebeest-introduce us to the brewing equipment, ingredients, and styles of beer. Join this fanciful crew as they close down for the evening and say goodnight to the brew kettle, barley and yeast, hops and mash, saison, porter, IPA, and much more. Befuddled about beer ingredients? Puzzled about the brew process? Can't remember the difference between an ale and a lager? Don't miss the brew infographics that follow the story! This humorous parody of a children's literature classic is a pitcher book for grown-ups. It's a besotted bedtime story for beer lovers everywhere!
- Author BiographyKarla Ann E. Briated Oceanak is also the author of the Aldo Zelnick Comic Novel Series for children. A public speaker for childhood literacy, she has been a writer and editor for more than 20 years. Allie Ogg is an illustrator, potter and fine artist. They both live in the microbrew mecca of Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Karla Oceanak
- PublisherBailiwick Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationFort Collins, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBailiwick Press
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight385 g
- Width210 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Allie Ogg
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.