All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the creator of Shh! We Have a Plan comes a mesmerizing bedtime tale of a forest settling into slumber and one little bear trying to stay awake. The sun is setting, and everyone in the forest is getting sleepy. The mice, rabbits, and deer all give great big yawns as they snuggle up with their families for the night. But someone isn't sleepy just yet. Little Bear thinks he can stay awake a bit longer. Can he do it? Chris Haughton's bold and vibrant illustrations will captivate little ones eager to stay up just a teeny bit longer, while sweet depictions of animals cozying up in their beds for the night will soon have them yawning off to a dreamland of their own.
- Author BiographyChris Haughton is the creator of Little Owl Lost; Oh No, George!; and Shh! We Have a Plan. He has taught many courses in design and illustration around the world. In 2007, he was named one of Time Magazine's DESIGN 100 for his work for Fair Trade and People Tree, and in 2011 he was named one of Booktrust's Best New Illustrators. Originally from Dublin, Chris Haughton now lives in London.
- Author(s)Chris Haughton
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication25/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width249 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chris Haughton
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.