All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the green suburbs, tucked away in bed, are two parents. Goodnight husband, goodnight wife. And to all the familiar things in the rumpled bedroom--to the portrait of two rowdy kids, to the dog peeing on the rug, to the wrinkle cream and bloodpressure medication, to each and every dirty sock--the husband and wife say goodnight. In this humorous parody of a children's literature classic, familiar to generations of married couples, the gentle sarcasm and clever illustrations combine to make a perfect book for the end of every frustrating, exhausting, utterly priceless day.
- Author BiographyBrothers Eric Stangel and Justin Stangel are head writers and producers of the Late Show with David Letterman, part of a team that has won two Primetime Emmy Awards, twenty-one Emmy nominations, and various Writers Guild of America nominations. In 2011, Eric Stangel was named to Time.com s Twitter 140, a list of the world s most influential Tweeters. They live in New York.
- Author(s)Eric Stangel,Justin Stangel
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication20/05/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content NoteColour Illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width229 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.