All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoods from the East focuses on the fine product trade's first Global Age: how products were made, marketed and distributed between Asia and Europe between 1600 and 1800. It brings together established scholars as well as new, to provide a full comparative and connective study of this trade.
- Author BiographyMaxine Berg is Professor of History at the University of Warwick, UK, where she has taught since 1978. She is also a Fellow of the British Academy, Founder and Co-Director of the Global History and Culture Centre at Warwick, and was Senior Researcher for the European Research Council. Her recent books include Writing the History of the Global: Challenges for the Twenty-first Century (2013) and Luxury and Pleasure in Eighteenth-Century Britain (2005).
- Author(s)Chris Nierstrasz,Felicia Gottmann,Hanna Hodacs,Maxine Berg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleEurope's Asian Centuries
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byFelicia Gottman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.