All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionGoogle AdWords will explain how each piece of Google's advertising platform works, focusing on areas that directly impact the performance and cost of the advertiser's campaigns. Each topic will include tips, strategies, examples, and suggestions that readers can apply to their own accounts.
- Author BiographyAnastasia Holdren is President of SEM Training, providing training and consulting for Google AdWords advertisers. Stasia is one of two Authorized AdWords Semi- nar Leaders. Working with Google, she piloted the Seminars for Success pro- gram in 2006. Since then, she has trained thousands of advertisers around the world.
- Author(s)Anastasia Holdren
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.