All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOptimize Your Sites for Today's Radically New Semantic Search Breakthrough semantic search techniques are already transforming Google(TM)'s search results. If you want to be found, yesterday's SEO techniques won't cut it anymore. Google Semantic Search tells you what to do instead-in plain English. David Amerland demystifies Kwledge Graph(TM), TrustRank(TM), AuthorityRank(TM), personalized and mobile search, social media activity, and much more. Drawing on deep kwledge of Google's internal workings and newest patents, he also reveals the growing impact of social networks on your SEO performance. Whether you do it yourself or supervise an agency, this is your complete playbook for next-generation SEO! * Learn how Google is delivering answers, t just links-and what it means to you * Profit from Google Now(TM) and the fragmented, personalized future of search * Prepare for Kwledge Graph(TM) by growing your online reputation, authority, and trust * Stop using 10 common SEO techniques that longer work * Discover the truth about Trust Ranking(TM)-and 10 steps to take right w * Go way beyond keywords in today's new era of content marketing * Strengthen the social signal you create on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn * See why the First Page of Google is rapidly become obsolete * Drive unprecedented business value from your online identity and influence * Learn how Google captures meaning in unstructured data-and give it what it wants * Plan for all 4 Vs of semantic search: Volume, Velocity, Variety, and Veracity * Rapidly transition from technical to strategic search optimization http://helpmyseo.com/google-semantic-search.html
- Author BiographyDavid Amerland's involvement with the Web goes back to the days when the number of websites in existence could fit in a printed 80-page directory and SEO consisted of keyword stuffing and pixel-wide hidden text. Since those less enlightened days he has worked with blue-chip multinationals and individual entrepreneurs alike helping them craft SEO and social media marketing strategies that work with their internal cultures and deliver value to their target audience. He writes for Forbes, HP UK, Social Media Today, and blogs on his own website, HelpmySEO.com. When he is not writing or surfing the Web he spends time giving speeches on how social media is changing everything.
- Author(s)David Amerland
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.