All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch has been written for using Google SketchUp in the building shell and its relationship to the environment or the site. Less help has been provided to interior designers who work every day with materials, textures, lights and colors. Students need to kw the available tools and how they can apply them in specific cases to this particular discipline. Fundamental concepts, ideas on how to create objects and interior spaces, tips and practical exercises are what this book offers. Rather than endless lines of explanatory text this hands-on book is a compendium of practical exercises that lead students to learn SketchUp from the perspective of the interior designer. This book focuses on the fundamentals for the interior design field and promotes independent study. A series of four books offer separate courses progressing in complexity. At the end of every course you will find practical exercises that will broaden your experience in the acquired kwledge. These resources enable students to think about how the kwledge can be applied to any situation. At the end of the four courses you will be able to express your ideas to others in a more efficient and attractive way. Training Course 4. How to communicate your ideas in a convincing way. Working with SketchUp interior models is completely different from creating models that can be seen only from the outside. You will learn how to show interior spaces by using various styles and sections, and by bringing in shadows and lighting. You will learn how to use scenes and, animations, export images, print perspectives and drawings in scale, export files to other programs, and import Autocad files.
- Author BiographyAdriana Granados has a degree in architecture from the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina; an interior design degree awarded by the Universidad Popular de Belgrano, Buenos Aires, Argentina; and completed doctoral studies at the Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya, in Barcelona, Spain. For several years she was the Latin American support for different software programs related to architecture and interior design. She worked as project manager being in charge of quality control in the drawing area of an outsourcing company. She trained for years hundreds of people in the use of different architecture software. She has taught several courses at college level on the use of SketchUp applied to interior design.
- Author(s)Adriana Granados
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJo Dawson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.