All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 100% Updated, Start-to-Finish Guide to Profiting from Google+! Google+ is quickly maturing into an incredibly valuable channel for profitable business--and, because many of your competitors haven't discovered it yet, it offers you huge new opportunities. Google+ for Business, Second Edition, will help you grab those opportunities right w. Top social media speaker and business advisor Chris Brogan will help you get great results fast, without wasting time or money. This fully updated second edition distills the experiences of leading-edge Google+ business adopters into powerful tactical recipes for everything from lead generation and nurturing to direct sales. Packed with new examples and case studies, it guides you through using Google+ for promotion, customer service, community building, referrals, collaboration, and much more. From start to finish, the focus is on results: generating more customers and more cash at the lowest possible cost! * Make the right first moves after you've signed up for Google+* Leverage the newest Google+ features to drive even more business value* Take advantage of deepening links between Google+ and Google Search* Implement today's most effective Google+ strategies and tactics* Use Google+ to drive more traffic to your main site and improve its searchability and discovery* Shorten the buying cycle through better prospecting, lead generation, and nurturing* Build a vital Google+ community around your products, services, and people* Integrate Google+ into your current online/digital strategies* Use Google+ video and videoconferencing to deepen relationships, solve problems, and make sales* Organize contacts and interactions more effectively with Google+ Circles* Create Google+ posts that draw attention and spark conversations
- Author BiographyChris Brogan is a New York Times bestselling author and professional speaker, as well as president of Human Business Works. He has been involved with social networks since the bulletin board services of the 1980s and started blogging in 1998, when it was called journaling. Chris cofounded the international unconference experience, PodCamp, which teaches media making and its value to people all over the world. He keynotes at many major corporate events, as well as several technology and web culture events.
- Author(s)Chris Brogan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight318 g
- Width157 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.