About this product
- DescriptionChildren will love watching the wild animals' big googly eyes move around in this fun boardbook! The book features a lively narrative, bright pictures and roving eyeballs to keep youngsters entertained. It is told using simple vocabulary and familiar language that small children can easily follow, whether you read to them aloud or they try by themselves. It is ideal reading for 3- to 5-year-olds. Other titles in the Googly Eyes series include Chico Plays Hide and Seek, Flipper the Seal Makes a Discovery and Freddie the Fish, Star of the Show Leo the Lion Cub has just learned to roar. GRRR! he rumbles at the top of his voice. His mother thinks he is too loud, so Leo lopes off to roar somewhere else. Unfortunately, Hatty Hippo is trying to have a nap, so Leo must move on again. However, Gerald the Giraffe is eating his breakfast, and he doesn't want to be disturbed either. Leo heads for the river, but Elly Elephant is taking a bath, and she tells him t to even think about roaring! Before long, though, Leo's isy roar proves very useful...Youngsters will enjoy turning the thick board pages and laughing at the exciting googly eyes that pop out of every scene, and the friendly animal characters will keep your own isy cub happy as you read together.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width174 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest Age3-5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.