All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionTranslations of 33 articles which first appeared in the Soviet press between 1987-1988. They provide an insight into issues such as foreign policy and ecomic reform under the presidency of Mikhail Gorbachev, including views from both conservatives and supporters of perestroika.
- Author(s)Isaac J. Tarasulo
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1989
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Weight612 g
- Width167 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byIsaac J. Tarasulo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.