All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMichigan will never forget Gordie Howe s presence on and off the ice he combined skill, savvy, strength, meanness and longevity like other hockey player. Kwn to generations of fans as Mr. Hockey, Howe passed away on June 10, 2016 at the age of 88. The Detroit Red Wings legend s career spanned from 1946 to 1980, including 25 seasons with the Red Wings. A 23-time NHL All-Star, Howe led the Red Wings to four Stanley Cups, won six Hart Trophies as the league s most valuable player and won six Art Ross Trophies as the NHL s top scorer. When he retired in 1980, he held the NHL records for regular-season goals (801), assists (1,049), points (1,850). In this tribute to the legendary Red Wing that features nearly 100 images, the Detroit Free Pres s reflects on Howe s life in 128 pages of historic photos and defining stories about Mr. Hockey.
- Author BiographyThe Detroit Free Press is the largest daily newspaper in Michigan, with a daily circulation of more than 200,000 copies. Founded in 1831, the newspaper has won 10 Pulitzer Prizes. They are based in Detroit, Michigan.
- Author(s)Detroit Free Press
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWinter Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.