All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $48.73Trending at AU $50.83
About this product
- DescriptionWhat you are is what you eat - and everyone wants to be healthy and look their best. Gordon Ramsay - super-fit chef, marathon runner and high-energy television presenter - is a great advertisement for eating well and staying in the peak of good health. For this third series of The F Word , he has put together over 100 dishes thatare completely in tune with the way we want to eat today - packed with fresh, vital ingredients cooked in the most healthy way to achieve maximum flavour. Geared around our daily lives he gives ideas and recipes for healthy breakfasts, lunches, barbecues, suppers, desserts, kids and entertaining, demonstrates healthycooking methods that guarantee optimum flavour, and tells us which are his favourite healthy ingredients.Recipes include Mango and Smoked Chicken Salad, Griddle Squid with Roasted Peppers and Cannellini Beans, Wild Mushroom Risotto with Baked Courgettes and Roasted Peaches with Vanilla and Spices. With its fresh, colourful photographs and clean modern design, this is a worthy follower to hishugely successful Fast Food and Sunday Lunch.
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay has earned an extraordinary 12 Michelin stars for his restaurants in London and New York. Now a celebrated television presenter too, his awardwinning television series include Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word and Hell's Kitchen. His other bestselling cookbooks - A Chef for All Seasons, Just Desserts,Gordon Ramsay's Secrets, Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy, Sunday Lunch, Fast Food and 3*** Chef - are all published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1326 g
- Width203 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine31 mm
Most relevant reviews
- absolootlybeaut...07 Feb, 2012by
FANTASTIC CHEF AND A VERY VERY INTERESTING BOOK.
Well, I saw Gordon Ramsay's Christmas cooking show and watched with great interest. He handles food with reverence and really knows his "potatoes" I've seen him go crazy on reality T.V. and thought very little of him, but the book is beautiful and I've learned a lot. I'll make many of his recipes over time, but the first one I tried was a disaster. I made his Brussels Sprouts with frozen chestnuts and Pancetta. Both were hugely expensive and neither tasted nice. So I'll be more careful in future. I'm really sure there are loads of beautiful dishes to try in this book.