Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Ramsay's aim is to get us all cooking up a storm and sitting down at the table with friends and family to share lunch on Sundays and at other leisure times. In the second series of The F Word , his highly acclaimed topical food programme, he visits people all over the UK of all ages, backgrounds and ethnic origins to help them cook up a meal for family and/or friends. These range from traditional Sunday roasts to lighter summer fare, from easy 30-minute meals to Italian, Indian and Moroccan influenced family feasts. As always, Gordon is there to help the home cook at every stage - buying the right ingredients, preparation and serving and helping to co-ordinate the cooking of several dishes to arrive on the table simultaneously. This TV tie-in book takes all the dishes served on the programmes and arranges them into 25 menus, each featuring a starter, main course and a pudding, plus an invaluable timetable and all sorts of helpful culinary hints, such as carving and what to do when things go wrong. For those who want to pick and choose, there are alternative recipe and menu suggestions plus invaluable expert advice and techniques from Britain's top chef, making this a must-have purchase for all Gordon Ramsay fans.
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay's sublime cooking has consistently earned him three coveted Michelin stars at his celebrated restaurant in Chelsea. His other Michelin-starred restaurants include Gordon Ramsay at Claridge's, Gordon Ramsay at the Connaught, Petrus at the Berkeley Hotel and The Savoy Grill. Gordon's charisma and volatile character have helped to establish him as a TV personality. His own successful TV series include Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen and most recently The F Word. Gordon's other bestselling books, A Chef for All Seasons, Just Desserts, Gordon Ramsay's Secrets and Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy are also published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1230 g
- Width205 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Photographs byJill Mead
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.