CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $19.34Trending at AU $19.67
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
About this product
- DescriptionTitles in the Pets' Guides series teach young readers how to care responsibly for their chosen pet. However, in a unique spin, each book is written from the point of view of one of the animals themselves, thus also allowing the books to be used to teach perspective. In this book, Gordon the Guinea Pig reveals how readers should go about choosing pet guinea pigs, what supplies they will need, how to make a new pet guinea pig feel at home, and how to properly care for pet guinea pigs, including feeding, exercising, and keeping a guinea pig cage clean. Text in the book is accompanied by clear, labelled photographs to further reinforce key concepts.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Pets' Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.