Gorgeous Cakes: Published in Association with You Magazine by Annie Bell (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
About this product
- DescriptionCakes are the fashion queens of the kitchen with their vibrant colours, rich aromas and wonderful toppings, and are great for any occasion or mood. Whether you want to bake something special for a friend, keep children amused on a rainy day, get in the spirit of a festive occasion, create an impressive finale to a dinner party or simply cook something for a lazy weekend tea-time, grab this book and indulge in your wildest fondant fancies. Impress your guests with Chocolate Gateau with Creme Chantilly or experiment with Gin and Tonic Cupcakes, make Mini Strawberry and Clotted Cream Cheesecakes for dessert or bake fat-free Carrot and Pineapple Muffins for a guiltless snack. With over 100 sensational recipes, this is a fun, stylish and beautiful book on baking.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bell, having begun her career as a chef, has been a full-time cookery writer and author for over ten years. She has written a number of books including Annie Bell's Vegetable Book, and Evergreen, shortlisted for the Andre Simon and Glenfiddich Awards. More recently she has published Living and Eating, a lifestyle cookery book written with the architect John Pawson, and In My Kitchen. She spent several years as Vogue's Cookery Writer, then as Food Writer on The Independent for whom she writes a week-end cookery column, and is currently the Cookery Writer on YOU Magazine in The Mail on Sunday, and a contributor to Country Living. She was winner of the 2003 Guild of Food Writers Journalist of the Year.
- Author(s)Annie Bell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleGorgeous Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content Note100 colour photos
- Weight768 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.