All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGorgeous cakes are t the sole preserve of professional chefs. In this book you will find over 100 ideas for beautiful cakes, all of them easy to make at home without the need for fancy equipment or specialist skills. The choice includes cakes-as-fashion statements, comforting favourites and essential classics, including the most wickedly indulgent chocolate cakes and sublimely creamy cheesecakes. Gorgeous Cakes also offers mouth-watering recipes for those special occasions, from Easter to St Valentine's Day. The only decision w is choosing which one to make first.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bell was a chef before becoming a full-time food writer and author. She has written for Vogue, the Independent, and Country Living, and is now the principal cookery writer for The Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine. Her books include Evergreen, which was shortlisted for the Andre Simon and Glenfiddich Food Writing awards; and more recently, Soup Glorious Soup and The Camping Cookbook. Annie is also the author of Gorgeous Greens, Gorgeous Desserts and Gorgeous Suppers.
- Author(s)Annie Bell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleVincent Square
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintVincent Square Books
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byChris Alack
- Edition Statementmini ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.