Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.99+ AU $7.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by mastore_sales
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous supper wadays is often the treat of the day. We've all but given up on breakfast, and lunch for many is a grab-and-go affair. But at the end of the day we get to shift gear. Time is an important factor. With Annie Bell's expertise, cooking an easy, satisfying dinner becomes something we can all accomplish. Satisfy your carb cravings with Linguine alla Carbonara; have a cosy night in with Steak and Wild Mushroom Carbonade; or lighten the mood with a classic Caesar Salad. Includes over 100 recipes.
- Author BiographyAnnie Bell was a chef before becoming a full-time food writer and author. She has written for Vogue, the Independent, and Country Living, and is now the principal cookery writer for The Mail on Sunday's YOU magazine. Her books include Evergreen, which was shortlisted for the Andre Simon and Glenfiddich Food Writing awards; and more recently, Soup Glorious Soup and The Camping Cookbook. Annie is also the author of Gorgeous Cakes, Gorgeous Desserts and Gorgeous Greens.
- Author(s)Annie Bell
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleVincent Square Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintVincent Square Books
- Out-of-print date08/02/2014
- Content Notecol. illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statementmini ed.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.