All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to Africa and learn all about gorillas with this engaging day-to-day safari 'journal', written as though you were really there. Follow a family of gorillas living in their natural habitat and observe their daily activities with the help of your own personal guide. This highly informative book teaches children about these fascinating and endangered animals, exploring their complex social behaviour and how they survive in their shrinking habitat, as well as their relationship with human beings. A combination of fascinating facts, 'hand-written' diary entries, high-quality sketches and beautiful photographs gives the unique feel of a real-life journal. This environmentally-aware series is designed to appeal through a first-person narrative format that will encourage children to think about vulnerable animals and endangered species, focusing on what we can do to help preserve the environment and how we can protect these beautiful animals.
- Author(s)Carolyn Franklin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAnimal Journals
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age6+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.