All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the literature and folklore of gorillas, as well as giving scientific information such as their habitat, distribution and social organisation. This book also includes viewpoints on contentious issues, a myths v facts discussion and quotes from practising wildlife biologists.
- Author(s)Patricia Miller-Schroeder
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/05/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWild World S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black (Childrens books)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, photographs, maps, bibliography, maps
- Weight393 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Reading Age9-13
- Interest Age8-12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.