Gospel Conversations: How to Care Like Christ by Robert W. Kellemen (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a person learn to counsel others with the truth of God's Word? Bob Kellemen believes that the best way to learn counseling is by doing it-by giving and receiving biblical counseling in the context of real, raw Christian community. Gospel Conversations explores the four compass-points of biblical counseling: * Sustaining: It's Normal to Hurt. * Healing: It's Possible to Hope. * Reconciling: It's Horrible to Sin, but Wonderful to Be Forgiven. * Guiding: It's Supernatural to Mature. These four compass points combine to equip readers to develop twenty-two ministry relational competencies-the how to of caring like Christ. This book serves as a practical training manual that can be used for lab and small group interaction. Gospel Conversations is the second volume in The Equipping Biblical Counselors Series, a comprehensive relational training curriculum for the local church that provides a model for equipping God's people to change lives with Christ's changeless truth. This two-volume series weaves together comprehensive biblical insight with compassionate Christian engagement.
- Author BiographyBob Kellemen, ThM, PhD, is the executive director of the Biblical Counseling Coalition and the founder and CEO of RPM Ministries. Bob has pastored for over a dozen years and now serves as chair of the MA in Christian Counseling and Discipleship department at Capital Seminary (Maryland). He is the author of nine books, including Equipping Counselors for Your Church.
- Author(s)Robert W. Kellemen
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleEquipping Biblical Counselors
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight661 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byBrian Croft
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.